Here is a close up photo for you
The inside fold
Fold it completely back to have the inside stand up. You can stamp inside of the heart or anywhere you decide. I left it blank because I’m waiting to see if this month’s Paper Pumpkin stamps will work with this card.
Hello Friends, Welcome to my blog. Here is my last night’s Facebook live. I must tell you that I said Thanksgiving at one point, I obviously meant Valentine’s Day, OMGosh sorry about that.
Here are the written dimensions of all the cardstock pieces that I used.
Card base Whisper White Shimmer Cardstock cut to 5-1/2′ x 8-1/2″
Designer Series Paper layer 4″ x 5-1/4″
2 pieces of Flirty Flamingo cardstock cut at 4″ x 4″
4 designer series paper cut at 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″
1 Whisper White cardstock cut at 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
2 Real Red cardstock pieces cut at 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″
Scrap cardstock for the two hearts you will need Real Red and Flirty Flamingo
More scrap cardstock in Real Red to die cut out the Love sentiment
- Score Card base at 4-1/4″ and fold in half. Burnish the folded score line using your bone folder
- Layer the front of the card using the layer designer series paper
- Emboss the Whisper White piece using the Perisian Flourish 3-D folder
- Layer the embossed piece onto the designer series paper
- Punch out the two hearts. Add dimensionals to the back of them and layer them onto the center of the card.
- Tie a piece of polka dot ribbon in a knot and add to the hearts
- Add LOVE to the front of your card
For the Inside:
- Score both pieces of Flirty Flamingo 4 x 4 cardstock 2″, turn and score again at 2″. Now score diagonally.
- Fold the diagonal scoreline away from you
- Fold the other two score lines towards you. Now fold up the two pieces to make a small square
- Glue the two pieces together as shown on the video
- Layer the Real Red squares to the pop-up piece
- Cut two designer series papers at a diagonal
- Add the dsp pieces as shown in the video
- Punch out two dsp hearts using the punches and add them to the top.
If you watch the video once these instructions may be more understandable.
I hope you enjoyed your time here, thanks for stopping by.
Live Loved My Friends ~ Beverlee